fashion's night out, milan

this past thursday, sep. 9th was fashion's night out here in milan and i was very lucky to spend it with some of italy's finest and sweetest fashion bloggers.  it was wonderful getting to know people from the blogging community, and so cool seeing their style up close and in person.

i dedicated my evening to getting video footage and hopefully will have something made in the next few days to post here and give you all a moving taste of what milan is like during big fashion events.  (bursting at the seams is a good description for it).  but thanks to the lovely Giulia of gingersmile.blogspot.com, i have some pictures to show you!

from left to right: martina, nicoletta, irene and her bf giovanni, me, stefania and giulia, marica, francesco, giulia, veronica, and elisabetta.


fondling a jeckerson mannequin

drinks at jeckerson with marica and stefania.



and i am the only one entirely clueless to the fact that we were taking a picture.




skull shirt is a handpainted kristy eléna original, shorts from bershka, studded belt and purse both from small boutiques i found in greece whose names escape me, thigh high italian suede boots, boot garters made by me.  jewelry: necklace from istanbul, my armor ring and the black diamond ring that i designed from my superhero by night collection.

17 comments:

  1. I love the photos and you look dazzling my dear!!!

    You look so stunning and gorgeous!!! looks like you had fun and bloggers from Italy & most of them are also beautiful...

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey u r stunning. STOP! It was a lovely night, isnt it? Hope to meet u again soon! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun!!!

    xoxo,
    Eboni Ife'

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like such great fun! I can't wait to see your video. I really enjoyed the last one. It was just so full of energy and life!

    I was already in love with your top and then when I read that you hand-painted it I was blown away. You are so talented in so many ways. You also look like a total babe! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bellissime foto!!! :D

    http://spring-wine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks guys for all these lovely comments!

    @giulia - si, è stato una bellissima note.

    @brooke - you are too kind! my ultimate goal is to be a fashion designer, so i'm glad you like the shirt. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll say only : <3!
    (Actually it's not a word...ahahah)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous pics! Looks like you had a fun time! I can't wait to see the video :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous! Wow, that looks like such a fantastic night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Belle le foto.

    Se ti va passa a veeere il mio blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. :) bellaaah spero di rivederti presto smakkk

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahaah belle tutte, penso di essere stata l'unica fb in giro con scarpe basse, pero almeno erano di Jil Sander ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you had a blast! Awesome boots, doll.

    ♥ V
    http://www.gritandglamour.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would like to place an order for that hand-painted top please! (Seriously - I would buy one! You should market them!) So chic. Looks like it was a fabulous night, and you looked gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  16. @beautifully invisible - thank you! i am definitely planning on doing that as soon as i get it all together and can handle the extra workload. thank you so much for the vote of confidence darling. =)

    ReplyDelete