frankie morello show


frankie morello ss 2011 was such a fun show.  i really enjoyed the theatricality and thought the inspiration was cool and different.  how many designers would come up with california beach bum trailer park chic?  there were a lot of individual pieces i want to incorporate into my wardrobe.  also loved the sheer billowy fabrics used as outwear. and i'm terribly excited i got to sit front row so that i could make you all a lovely video, unmarred by audience member heads, to share the experience with me. enjoy loves!

la sfilata di frankie morello era bellissima e molto divertente.  sono seduta in prima fila e ho fatto un video. ho trovato l'inspirazione di questa collezione molto fresca e differente. uno stile di california beach bum trailer park chic, non ho visto questa mai. ho amato il tessuto puro utilizzato come abbigliamento esterno.  guarda il video, è carino!

my favorite piece.

11 comments:

  1. love the final picture! its so flowy and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on IFB! Your blog is wonderful!

    xoxo
    http://miss-susann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! truly AMAZING indeed, thank you so much for sharing dearie, XOXO, j

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous! That looks like so much fun. It was a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This show looks like way too much fun. :)

    P.S. i LOVED your comment on my C.O. post. I need dialog on topics like that, that's what gets my brain rolling. I almost want to write a whole article on all that. Anyway, is your C.O. design up somewhere? I'd love to see it. Anyway, visit lots.

    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @meghan - i'm so glad!! i love dialogue on subjects like that as well, so i'm glad you do as well. i'll send you my clockwork orange inspired design so you can check it out as well. and i'll definitely be visiting lots! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow sei stata alla sfilata di Frankie...
    ;) immagino il delirio! Complimentoni! :)

    un pò ti invidio anche :D ahhaha

    Un bacio grande e spero di vederti presto :)

    http://www.fashionsavesyou.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks great!

    i added you to my sidebar :D under "my pearls" come see!



    <3 dennica pearl
    - through the eyes of a pearl
    - vintage shop

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is a great post!
    nice to see the best and worst!

    www.shopdixi.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks guys! i'm glad you're enjoying it. i definitely had a lot of fun at fashion week and look forward to attending next time as well. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was fun to watch. Thanks so much for sharing. I liked the upside down denim dress the best I think, but what I really liked were the boys in wetsuits hanging out in front of their airstream trailer. Not totally sure what the tumbleweeds were doing there but hey, it was super cute anyway!

    ReplyDelete