lollipops store opening!


a few weeks ago lollipops, an accessories store chain from paris, opened on C.so di Porta Ticinese here in Milan and I was invited to the inauguration!  matt and i went together, had some lovely champagne, ate mini cupcakes, and took some really fun pictures of the store and the products. lollipops has, what i like to call, a cute and edgy style aesthetic.  inspired by french boudoir, there is definitely an element of sensuality mixed in.  there are all sorts of textures, from fur to studs, that tantalize the senses.  and there's a definite alice in wonderland theme that finds it's way in, with fantastical rabbits and clocks adorning some of the jewelry pieces.  there are also tassles, scrolls and kitty hardware and charms dangling off of wallets or clutches. there's a whimsy to it their style i enjoyed.



hope you guys liked the pictures i took for you!  (i swear, anytime i go anywhere it's like i have a bunch of friends with me.  i think things like, ooh i bet brooke would like this or, this would look stunning on v. and sometimes even lady noix would have a field day with this one!  =P )

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cute things! Wish they opened a store in NZ. I love the jacket your wearing here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a fun store! Wish they had some around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the eyelet bags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous pictures! Looks like an awesome store!! Love that black patent leather bag!

    -Samantha
    http://sincerelysamantha.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute store! Looks like they have a great range.
    The fit-out & merchandising look great too, love the clocks they've used in the windows

    ReplyDelete
  6. J'adore le chat rose ! Très mignon ! And the melted clock bracelet and bunny ring... Lollipops truly is an interesting store. I'll have to check them out when I get to Paris a year from now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh great!! i love the accessories you show!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Lollipops...fell in love with it during my first trip in Bangkok and now still loving it...they have cute designs and lovely treats for customers too...

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome!! it's shop till you drop worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cool blog!

    The pictures are beautiful. :)


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful stuff ! :D wish they were in floridaaaa


    <3 dennica pearl
    - through the eyes of a pearl
    - vintage shop

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi thanks for adding me as friend in IFB!
    check out my blog and we can follow each other!i love chandeliers!ghost towns(my recent summer trip, too).
    http://www.dhee-ghee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bellissimi questi accessori!
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG you're so lucy! I love Lollipops, but there's no store in Vancouver =( I was so excited to go to a Lollipops store when I visited Barcelona! awwww I envy you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so cute this shop. i Love their bags**

    ReplyDelete
  16. next time I'm in Milan I need to go there! looks great

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooooooh, lucky, girl! That looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG just seen this post! I love Lollipops, I used to go there all the time when I lived in Paris. It is mental, pink and crazy - what more would I want?! Loved your pics, I wish I was there!

    I may get to Italy because of my job - we totally HAVE to meet up if that is confirmed!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete