Do an Outfit Post & WIN a stay in a Luxury Greek Island Villa

view of the Villa from afar.

IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER BLOG EVENT!
and this one's a contest!!!

Create an outfit post that fits the theme: The Essence of Autumn.  Be Creative!  (You don't have to be the one wearing the outfit, you can use a friend!)

To Participate:

1) Follow Vogue Gone Rogue on Bloglovin'.

2) Comment on this post to let me know you plan on being involved.  Don't forget to leave your email address!  =)  I'll email you all participating blog links on October 30.

3) On November 2nd - POST YOUR OUTFIT!  Underneath your photos, include the participating blog event links.

That's it!  It's super easy and blog events are a great way to get creative with fellow bloggers and increase traffic to your site!


The Contest works as follows:

You have 1 week from Tuesday Nov. 2nd to Tuesday Nov. 9th to get as many BLOGLOVIN' LIKES as you can by 11:59 pm Italian time.

The five bloggers with the most bloglovin' likes will become finalists and I will post the best photo from their spreads here on Vogue Gone Rogue on Nov. 9th.

Tell your readers to come vote for you in the comments! All comments will be counted as votes except for anonymous ones.

On SATURDAY, NOV. 13th  I will announce the winner!  

The winner will receive accommodation for up to 6 people during the last week of May 2011 (May 21st to May 28th) in a luxury villa on the island of Corfu.

Only accommodation will be free (a 3000 euro value). You will responsible for your own traveling and food expenses.  However, during May ticket prices are really affordable in case you're concerned about that. The owners of the villa know all the best locations, restaurants and shopping around the island. 

Here are some more photos for you to see:






The villa has 3 floors, 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 fully-equipped kitchens, billiards table, high ceilings, a gorgeous Pool, silent air-conditioning, TVs, a Wii and it is located on a hilly road overlooking the ocean and just 10 minutes walking distance from the beach.
 
Don't forget to comment below and leave your email address if you'd like to participate!!  If you have questions, please email me voguegonerogue@gmail.com.    Goodluck!  

love,
kristy

30 comments:

  1. I'm up for it kristy :P Thanks for the heads up, my email is miguelamaralvieira@gmail.com.

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. valentina info@indie-guest.it
    thanx! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for inviting us!! I´ll let you know if we have time to participate...
    xoxo

    http://daily-styling-deluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your blog and will be following, thanks for inviting me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to submit my favorite fall photos! -mariana@msfabulous.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It' s fantastic!

    serendipityyy@hotmail.it

    S.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! So cool and exciting idea!


    http://verychiclist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the invite!!! can't wait to get started!My email: mannequindevitrine@gmail.com

    Jackie


    http://mannequindevitrine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow...love love the event!!!!

    this is going to be so exciting Kristy....whehehe!!!!

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a challenge for this baby blogger but I am up for it! Thanks for the invite!

    xo,
    london

    youngdumblove@gmail.com
    www.youngdumblove.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'd love to participate! that villa looks gorgeous.

    stephanieshar@hotmail.com
    http://the-loudmouth.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Kristy!
    Nice Challenge, and Prize! I'm so inspired by this.
    Thanks for the invite!

    shelly@ridingpretty.com
    http://ridingpretty.blogspot.com

    oooops reposting---misspelled my email address

    ReplyDelete
  13. if i were still living in europe, i'd love to enter!too bad flights are a bit out of my budget from australia!:(

    ps:i'm LOVING your new illustrations, they're just amazing!
    pps: come check out my very first giveaway!:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what an incredible offer! If booking a trip abroad was in my near future I'd enter this contest for sure.

    Instead, I'll anxiously await to see who the winner is. I bet some amazing photos will result from this. Fun fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you guys can still participate in the blog event even if you don't want to win the prize. blog events are great ways to gain more blog traffic!

    ReplyDelete
  16. MY GOSH! Corfu! I have always wanted to visit ever since i read "My family and other animals"!

    thanks for letting me know about this darling! but I will probably be in school next may =(

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow!!! a dream!!!! i partecipateeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
    valesse@hotmail.it

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey honey, count me in!

    andy@stylescrapbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm in! looks great!

    hellogreengable@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pretty place. And it would be great to hang with the nest of beautiful Greek bloggers like Fashion Butter and A Brit Greek.

    I'm going to try to do this. I have a month. Fall.
    citizenrosebud@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oooh yay! How fun!! It looks like a dream. I'm excited to participate.

    brooke.j@hotmail.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'd love to participate :)

    elisegabri@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sounds fun, count me in :)

    dananbell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. thx, count me in :D

    http://stiletto-chic.blogspot.com/

    missthang60610@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. : )

    http://jorge-alexander-fashion.blogspot.com/

    alex.batista@web.de

    ReplyDelete
  26. i'll kick myself if i didn't atleast give this a shot..

    i'm in !!

    vivienne@hauteandfierce.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey,
    I'd love to give this a go! Count me in!

    laurahunterthomas@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I will venture into the fashion blogging world for a chance at that prize! Wish me luck Ms. Kristy, love you! allisongs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Kristy,
    I would love to participate to your contest. My email is haineaccesibile23@yahoo.com
    10X

    ReplyDelete
  30. FAVOLOSOOOOOO,non mi dispiacerebbe tornare a Corfù!
    Partecipo subito!!!

    federica-urso@hotmail.it

    love,
    fede <3

    ReplyDelete