sunglass hut's new full-time fashion blogger is yours truly


A slightly belated announcement, but for those of you that might possibly not have heard yet, Sunglass Hut has chosen me as their Full Time Fabulous Fashion Blogger! The competition began back in October with a video entry then continued with a one-month blog off during December. I am so excited for this amazing opportunity!  As the winner of the competition, I will receive $100,000 as my year's salary, $1,000 monthly styling allowance, a rent-free luxury apartment for the year and fabulous fashion industry perks - Fashion Week Invites, Industry Events, Parties et al!

I am so excited to make the most of this opportunity and hope you will come join me on my Full Time Fabulous blog this year. Here are some photo and video highlights of what I was up to during the blog-off:













holiday blog event video! huge thanks to everyone that participated!

Come be part of my Full Time Fabulous blog community! Thanks to the amazing bloggers I've met through the blogosphere, we've already created a place where people can interact, gain new readers, share their thoughts and inspire each other in fashion, life and many other arenas. It is a place where a positive and forward-thinking perspective reigns supreme. I respond to all commenters on both my blog and theirs time permitting, and my goal is to create as many interactive opportunities for bloggers over the coming year. 

Stay updated by following Full Time Fabulous on bloglovin'. And I encourage you to tell your friends and followers to do the same! We have but one year to show the world that investing in bloggers is worth it! Let's make it the most incredible year we can. Together, we are a powerful community with so much to offer.

Much love,
Kristy
p.s. After the year I'll be back here on Vogue Gone Rogue, so you can follow it on bloglovin' as well! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment