lust

this photo series was for the 7 sins contest on the italian fashion bloggers website. i ended up winning the contest with my portrayal of lust. i chose the concept of lusting for fashion, and the object of my desire was none other than my red dior saddle purse, my first ever designer bag purchase and one of my most beloved possessions.

back when this contest took place my blog was only a few months old and i remember how very nervous i was to post such provocative photos! but i'm all about committing to the moment and there was no way i was going to do a half-hearted representation of a deadly sin. it's gotta be pretty extreme in order to deserve 'deadly' as a description. so what do you think? did i do a good job of representing lust while keeping to the theme of fashion?

11 comments:

  1. I remember this one, even used one of the photos above for your profile on my blog!

    What made you repost this one, Kristy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wicked shots. I want the bag.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @cameron i relaunched vgr and am kind of going through and posting my past favorites. since vgr is technically under hiatus while i do full time fabulous for sunglass hut, i figured it's a good time to do a little relaunch and just post past content.

    @fay thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!

    Amy
    oxoxoxo
    http://bridechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THIS! These pictures are beatiful! I definitely think you hit the nail on the head with this theme, ItS perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG how gorgeous is this pictures!!!
    You look so great, great representation of lust! I love it!
    I really like the little bow ring, it's adding a little bit of cute in the whole sexy mood of the photo!

    http://lacherryontop.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love it. It is what should be. provocative, sexy, glamorous, simple perfect portrayal of lust. great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING!!!
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2816222/our-favorite-style

    ReplyDelete
  9. so glad you guys like the shoot. thanks so much for the great comments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, these photos are amazing!

    Kisses from Hong Kong,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!!! No wonder that you've won! Congratulations! I totally love it! Looks like a magazine spread! :) X

    www.mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete