bowery


matt and i headed down to the bowery to shoot these photos because this look was inspired by the the sunglasses i have on, which were inspired by the Bowery. they were designed by Rebecca Minkoff for this year's CFDA / Vogue Eyewear capsule collection. these sunglasses absolutely say "Bowery" to me. intriguing and chic with an element of quirky attitude. they are sold out almost everywhere, so if you happen to find a pair at your local sunglass hut, i would definitely buy them while you still can.

wearing my 7 for all mankind boyfriend jeans, jones bootmaker boots, soul chaser vintage style 'npr' tee, maison martin margiela boyfriend blazer and my leopard tanzania cory satchel courtesy of lodis.

17 comments:

  1. These sunglasses are great - classic shape, but still unusual.

    mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely leopard bag

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great look - pulled together wonderfully

    I love your hair colour

    Carrie

    http://ruelamarr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are legit sunnies. No wonder they're sold out. Gotta love Minkoff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hy, beautiful post, I like it so much and I like your blog!I follow you ever like pleasure, and I hope that you follow me too.. and pass to visit my latest post!
    A Hug ♥
    Valentina
    Staff PIUSC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking very downtown cool.... but frankly you look cool always :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your outfit!!!folow me in www.tupersonalshopper.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so beautiful and you're style is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look on you! I really do. You look so chic. Love the printed bag with those boots. AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those sunglasses are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool look!!

    XO Charlotte
    www.thefashionguitar.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This look is amazing! Inspiration
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for all the sweet comments guys!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great outfit. love the glasses. you look xfab.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the first picture really cool! I love street art and these shots are really cool!

    Not to mention the boots...haaaa lovely!

    hhha I love the shots they are so full of life! Inspiring!

    Dlight from Paris
    La Rue A Du Style
    www.larueadustyle.com

    ReplyDelete