museo novecento

i'm a huge fan of museums. particularly the ones that aren't assholes about letting you take pictures inside. right before matt and i left milan to return to new york, we went to the museo novecento, which had just opened at the time. though it can't boast the size of the met, it's a pretty fantastic spread of art from ancient times to ultra modern installations. oh, and can we discuss that zebra head with neon numbers? uselessly fantastic. 
we spent hours frolicking among the different levels. i was particularly pleased when i walked in the middle of the room sporting sculptures of heads on poles. super eerie.

as for my outfit: bershka shorts . jeffrey campbell x lf store "it" shoes . zara dress that i shrunk in the wash and turned into a shirt . tory burch sunglasses c/o of sunglass hut . and arm warmers which i absolutely adore from some little no name shop in milan

13 comments:

  1. I remember these photos! The walkway reminds me of the walkway between the Marriott and Fourth Street Live! in downtown Louisville. Was there anything passing underneath it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics. Love the knit.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE museums. In London the entry is free (except for some serious special exhibitions) and I am spending almost all of my weekends there. Recently, I've fallen in love again with National Gallery and British Museum. Great pics! + I am impressed that you're wearing Jeffrey Campbell shoes - I think I wouldn't last in the museum! X

    mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post

    http://lifeandstylefjay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am pretty obsessed with Museums myself---- great source of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. um, can we say model status? you look amazing! love all the artwork too, museums are so awesome :)

    Crystal Hearts Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your cute blog! get it girl.

    xo,

    nikki from http://carry-on-couture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very amazing post

    kisses from your follower! ♡
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amo le foto!I am stopping in Milan when I go to Sicily I can not wait to experience Italy!


    Ciao!
    XX!
    YvonnaLivianna
    YvonnaLivianna.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look absolutely amazing
    I'm loving your blog!

    floatinggthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That first shot is awesome

    XO Charlotte
    www.thefashionguitar.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely photographs.Love the last one. Stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice post....in a musseum...hmmm

    www.moldiva.com

    watch my style and tell me your oppinion dear..thx

    ReplyDelete