fashion week . lincoln center

 the fashion week madness is in full swing here in new york and even if you're not participating, you've probably felt some of it if you've spent any time in a cab these past few days. here are some photos around lincoln center where i saw some shows, got to go backstage and met up with some blogger friends for between show snapshots. big thank you to the lovely shea of cheyenne meets chanel who helped me grab some shots of my outfit as well.
 having bloggers around is great because it gives me the opportunity to actually shoot people for a change. shea is a great subject, i love photographing her.
having some fun with my new ultra wide angle lens which distorts the hell out of everything in that amazing sort of way. i'm pretty obsessed with it.
helmut lang sweater . kill city leather shorts . lin danto purse . prada foldable sunglasses c/o sunglass hut . soho street vendor hat . spiked booties from milan boutique

photos taken by me, photos of me taken by shea

12 comments:

  1. great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! You look amazing and that bag is so cool!

    www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool lens! love the boots that andy is wearing! Just my style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bag and the boots. super cool!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone looks fabulous! Love your outfit and your shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the lens. makes the photos like 3D. your outfit looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So envious of you! Wish I could be a part of something so amazing. (:

    New follower!

    - xo

    FOSSILEYES.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're all such beautiful ladies! I love your all black outfit. It's SO something I would wear. Looking forward to living fashion week vicariously through you. Also, I can't believe your year at Sunglass Hut is over already, but I'm so excited to see what this year has in store for you! Big things ahead, I'm sure of it! XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pics. your outfits are soooo cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all of your outfits!
    The wide-angle lens is super cool, too!
    xx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that bag so muuuuch! And pretty much everything in this entire post. Everyone looks gorgeous - and that lens is awesome!

    ReplyDelete