off the shoulder



shoulders do not get nearly the attention they should, but they're one of my favorite body parts. I could live in off-shoulder tunics all summer long. this little printed number here was gifted to me by LA Made. it's one of those great, easy-to-wear  styles that I enjoy so much. a bit sheer but not enough to become inappropriate at times, making it comfortable to wear. I'm definitely a fan, so I decided to share the brand with all of you. they have lots of really fun, simple, non-fuss items I think you guys might enjoy. and summer's been crazy enough already without adding clothing complications into the mix. ;P 

foley + corinna lady city tote . revolve clothing scalloped leather shorts . la made off shoulder tunic . prada minimal baroque sunglasses

15 comments:

  1. You look perfect!

    www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this tunic! So romantic paired with the scalloped shorts! Great look!
    ~ Jillian
    http://forelyse.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your sunglasses!
    (http://thirtiesinthecity.blogspot.de/)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this off shoulder top, so cute. I like that you paired it with statement sandals, oerfect for a summer look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos
    kisses

    Http://blog.justwm.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love for this shorts
    xoxo

    http://www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11.7.12

    I am in love with you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11.7.12

    Lovely summer look. adore your shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree. i could go on the whole summer with off the shoulder tops, dresses, you name it. beautiful outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes. the off the shoulder affect. very sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a winning look. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great look- love the top! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love, love, love the top. sooooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete